Yoga is the science of well-being. With regular practice, yoga postures and breathing techniques help to harmonize the body, mind and emotions. Yoga energises the body and calms the mind.
With the help of 5 minute yoga videos courtesy of the BBC you can learn a full yoga routine to become stronger and more flexible as well as:
- Learn to get closer to the floor to strengthen your hips and bum muscles.
- Learn to touch your toes by building on your flexibility daily.
- Strengthen your core muscles, back muscles, legs and arms.
- Ease tension throughout your body.
- Get better awareness of your body; improve your balance and posture.